CASTILLO WEDDING | Minneapolis Wedding Photographer
Minneapolis Wedding Photographer
1) Tell us how you first met? Who what when where why? Give us the dirty details. We met through a mutual friend named Cory. Cory came to say hey to me after school at my high school and told Trent he had to meet me, so Trent rode with. We played frizbee on a hill in front of the shool. The first time I saw Trent I was like DAYUM I thought he was super-hot and had to tell my mom right when I got home. Trent says that he also thought I was super-hot. Lol.
2) When did you know he/she was the one? Was there something he/she did?, etc. I think we both sorta knew the day we saw each other for the first time (I know cliché but something about us just really clicked!). otherwise it was at my cabin when he first told me he loved me. I was one of the only ones who remembered what his favorite animal was and when I told him the correct animal he was dumbfounded that I remembered and was like I love you!
3) Tell us about the proposal. (Did you see it coming, how long was it in the planning?, how did you feel? nervous, excited, freaking out?) 2 days before he actually proposed I was a brat and was like baby are we getting close to getting engaged?? I don’t wanna wait anymore, (come to find out he had the ring at this point already and was planning to ask me when the time was right) when he did end up asking, 2 days later, he took me on a motorcycle ride and we ended up at the coon rapids dam where we had one of our first dates, right by the river on the shores huge rocks. Once we were sitting on the rocks reminiscing about old times and admiring the view he then got down on one knee in front of me on a rock and said “ I love you with all my heart Brittney will you be my wife, will you marry me?” and of course I was extatic and said YES!!!!! (I didn’t know it was coming but I definitely sensed he was up to something, he just didn’t seem as natural.. like he was thinking about something. must have been preparing lol.)
4) Tell us the one thing you love most about each other. I love that he is so out-going, it keeps me getting out there and doing new things. He loves that I am so happy/positive.
5) If you feel comfortable, share with us something silly or quirky the other person does. Trent always laughs at me when I do my happy dance. Anytime I get really happy about something I do a little quick stomping/stepping in excitement. I like when trent plays with our pets, he always gets right down on the ground and rough houses with them like he is a dog/cat (depending on which pet he is playing with) and they absolutely love it. It’s pretty adorable.
6) Besides getting married – what’s the one thing you are looking forward to on your wedding day? Seeing eachother for the first time in our dress/tux.
7) What’s your favorite trend for weddings right now? My favorite is the sand ceremony idea, I think that’s so neat.
8) What inspired your décor or theme? The flowers was the main thing, we chose sun set roses (orange roses with pink/red tips) because one they are my favorite rose, and two because trent always gets them for me because they remind him of my eyes. I have orange specs in my eye color.
9) What’s one thing you wish you would have known earlier in regards to planning? The seating arrangement was pretty set in stone, we submitted our seating chart and found out we had to rework the layout to fit in the ballroom better.
Photography | Benjamin Keller Photography
Ceremony Location | Gale Mansion – Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reception Location | Gale Mansion – Minneapolis, Minnesota
Dress Designer | Vera Wang
Hair Salon | Parlour Hair Salon – Andover, Minnesota